Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last Week NO Newsletter

To you all the loyal readers of Inside Bass Fishing you may have noticed that there was not an Inside Bass Fishing Newsletter in your email.  Let me explain, I went to Smith Mountain Lake to fish the Fishing for Charities tournament.  I was hoping to have internet where we stayed but did not.  So I was unable to get the newsletter out.
Then I planned to send it out Tuesday, but our trip home took much longer than expected with my truck overheating and causing us to have to stop in West Virginia and have it fixed.  By Wednesday I decided Inside Bass Fishing would miss its first week since I started it last December.
Thank you for being devoted readers and please remember we are always looking for articles on bass fishing if you have any send them to Insidebassfishing@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment